Terms of Use

Digital images are in jpeg format, have transparent background and are approximately 1000 pixels at their longest side.

Feel free to be creative with my designs but please remember copyright for each image remains with me, images may not be resold or redistributed unaltered.

Each image once purchased may be used to create up to 100 finished, handmade items for resale each year providing copyright to either Elaine Hughes or Saffire dragon crafts is visible on each product for resale. This allows for products produced in a light commercial or hobby type of business - mass production ( mechanical, electronic, photocopying for resale ) is not included. Please contact me if you wish to arrange use of my designs on a larger commercial scale or to agree an artwork license.


Tuesday 11 June 2013

New for July 4th

New design - Little Liberty


Little Liberty - 99p


New for any of my viewers across the pond :) 
Especially  for Independence day - Little Liberty. Find her on my sales page under characters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment